>

Wednesday 11 January 2012

11.01.2012

Assalamualaikum and selamat sejahtera!
Hi blog!
saya budak baru belajar,kalau salah tolong tunjukkan.hoho..Well,i'm a new beginner..So,before I start anything,let me introduce myself...(macam nk g interview nk jd hape je)...hurmm..

# 1 you can call me anisa or chor
# 2 just finished my 2nd biggest fear,Sijil Paling Mudah,SPM!!!!
# 3 sweetest eighteen,yaa..i'm not sweet seventeen anymore,get it?
# 4 talkative,hurmm..believe it or not??
# 5 want to be a good muslimah that can contribute to others
# 6 wedges,pashmina,syria,eyeliner,i likee !
# 7 i love animal,crocodile,of course!
# 8 arab songs is my passion since i was 8
# 9 reading can make me sit down and zip my mouth
# 10 syhhh ! i am a secret admirer of Jordan University of Science and Technology
# 11 my dream is to get 11a's and further my study to....JUST!
# 12 really hope that this blog is acting like a diary to me that i can share my stories,thoughts,precious moments and etc.

                  " remember one thing:

 everyone seeks acceptance and love
accept others for who they are and they will accept and respect you in return  "




                                                     i'm a big fan of butterfly


 " Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves "
                                                   ~ DREW BARRYMORE

*baru bertatih dalam english,so sorry for the broken english!
                                          
                                                                     wait for my next entry !
                                                       assalamualaikum



thanks for reading my blog

No comments: